Size 8 - Magic Stick Acrylic Brush
Type: Acrylic kolinsky brush
Shape - Flat oval
Size - #8
To protect the writing from rubbing off over time or if you spill products on your brush you can seal it in with a thin layer of no wipe top coat if you choose to.
- Dazzling Holographic handle
- 100% Kolinsky Sable Hair
- High Quality
- Pre crimped ferrule for precision aligned bristles
- For Each brush the hairs are weighed to ensure constant quality and the perfect distribution of bristles within the ferrule.
If you use your brush without removing the residue you will ruin it. It will not survive such a tragedy, so please take care and follow the necessary steps to ensure a long and fruitful life for you new BESTIE.
To prep your brush:
- Flick/rub the hairs between your fingers to remove the excess glue thats holding the hairs into place, do this with care so you don't bend and bristles. (your brush will look fluffy afterwards)
- Once you can't see any more residue coming off the bristles its time to rinse with warm water, please repeat if needed. Rinse your brush under Luke warm water (bristles facing downwards) rubbing the hairs gently to remove anymore hidden residue from between the bristles. Alternatively you can also use a brush cleaner of choice. If you use a brush cleaner your brush will be ready to use afterwards.
- Once that's done make sure to line up the bristles to a flat/oval (as though you were using it) so they lay neatly.
- allow to dry for about 30 mins.
- Once dry your brush is READY!!! Exciting we know!
- Saturate your brush in Monomer and start using, The monomer will help shape your bristles and over time the more you use your brush it can be 'trained' into how you like it
- Make sure to enjoy your super shiny Magic Stick (try not to drool too much over its holo goodness) and share your pics with us on Instagram @glitterplanetuk
* Glitter Handle is resistent to spillage of acetone and monomer - if spillage occurs pat dry and rinse with water, pat dry again. some products may cause the text to wear off if you haven't top coated it.
As this is a natural hair brush it has to be trained and cut if needed.
Join the Glitter Planet Facebook group for trouble shooting, Glitter Planet products support, competitions and general nail talk :) CLICK TO JOIN NOW
WE AIM TO DISPATCH ORDERS WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS. Parcels will not ship over the weekend or on public holidays, click here to see all shipping information.
If you require any further assistance before purchasing in relation to this product then please contact us we are always happy to help where we can.
If you have any questions please contact us via the contact form or email email@example.com