Full Cover Nail Tips | Short Oval
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free UK 🇬🇧 shipping over £59
- Free USA 🇺🇸 shipping over £120
Full Cover Short Oval Nail Tips
Our high quality full over nail tips are loved by beginner and pro nail technicians worldwide. Create express manicures with ease for 1-2 night easy wear. Or apply with gel for longer lasting results.
Full Cover Short Oval Tips will be Supplied in a box set of 312pcs with 9 sizes. The tab is to help aid application and can be cut off after the nail tips have been applied using tip cutters.
Our Full cover press on nail tips can be applied with INSTANT Nail glue or press on nail tabs. Or if you'd like to apply Glitter Planet full cover nail tips using gel please follow the steps below.
How to Apply our Full cover tips with gel:
Prep nails by pushing back the cuticle, then using a 180 grit nail file buff the shine from the natural nails
Clean your nails using safe scrub to make sure there isn't any dirt, dust or bacteria on the nails. This step will also help to dehydrate your nail plate, making the nails last longer.
- Prepare the full cover nail tip by choosing the right size that fits from side wall to side wall, you don't want then to be too big or too small. If you are in between sizes choose the larger size and then file down the sides until it fits.
- The portion of the full cover tip that will touch the natural nails needs to be prepped. To do this use a nail file or e-file to etch the inside of the nail tip making it rough, this will give the gel coat something to hold onto. Next dust off the full cover nail tip and apply pro bond primer to the etched area, also apply pro bond to your natural nail.
- Using Gel Base coat apply inside the full cover nail tip, only focus on the area that will come into contact with your natural nail.
- Turn the tip over and sign it up to your cuticle, don't let the fill tip come into contact with your natural nail all at once, start to slowly close the gap (like you have the tip on a hinge at the cuticle) until all the gel is in contact with your natural nail and there are no air bubbles.
- Using our Flexi led lamp or Mini C led lamp cure the nail tip in place.
- Repeat the process on all nails. Once fully applied do a full cure in your main LED Nail lamp, blend the tips into the cuticle and proceed with your design.
Full cover Nail Tip Removal:
To remove the nails tips File off your top coat design to break the seal, trim down the length and soak-off using Acetone and removal dish.
We offer un-tracked and tracked shipping within the U.K. Please choose the shipping method you want. For example, suppose you haven't received any tracking updates regarding your purchase. In that case, this may mean you have selected standard shipping, which does not contain a tracking number, we will not be able to provide any tracking on these orders, and you will need to wait for your parcel to be delivered. Please select DPD or UPS from the shipping options menu if you want a fully tracked service.
- We use DPD, UPS & Royal Mail to Ship Items to the U.K. For extended postcodes, we use Royal Mail. However, if you have liquids in your basket, it will go with DPD or UPS.
- All the parcels are sent via DPD Next Day from your dispatch confirmation email (this does not include weekend delivery), and ROYAL MAIL 1st CLASS SIGNED. PLEASE NOTE: The delivery times are expected but not guaranteed.
- Free shipping over a £59 spend applies to most of the U.K. Small exclusions apply due to zone charges from our shipping company. Northern Ireland and some parts of Scotland are affected. Free shipping occurs in these areas at £90.00 min order value if your order includes any of the acrylic systems.
- During busy periods parcels can take 1-2 days to process and dispatch.
- If you have not received your order in 4 working days from the dispatch email, don't hesitate to get in touch with us via our contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE NOTE -We are not responsible for incorrect imputed information at check out. Suppose you have imputed your address incorrectly and not contacted us to change this before the item is shipped. In that case, You will have to wait until the package has returned to our warehouse before we can refund the goods or arrange to resend - The customer is responsible for the postage and packaging.
- WE SHIP TO MOST DESTINATIONS - Yaayyy!!! A really simple and quick way to find out if we can ship to your location is to add one glitter to your basket and follow through checkout ( you don't need to check out). If you get a shipping option come up then this means we can ship to you. If you are still unsure or need any help then please email us at email@example.com
- At this time, we have a few items that cannot ship to all international destinations. These items are 240ml/500ml Monomer - if you would like monomer please add the international listing to your cart. Acetone, Safe Scrub, Large Storage box, Desk Towels, and Gloves.
- We offer Express shipping to most areas in the USA.
- We ship all international parcels via UPS express or a ROYAL MAIL INTERNATIONAL tracked Service.
- If you select Royal Mail Standard service, Please allow 5-15 working days to receive your item. Average delivery is up to 10 working days.
- If you have not received your parcel after 15 working days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name on the order, order number and shipping address. Please allow up to 2 days for response time.
- Due to the time difference, please allow one extra day to process your order before it is shipped.
- In rare cases due to some country's customs policies, some Royal Mail international parcels have taken upto 25 working days this is not something that happens often. Unfortunately, we don't have any control over this, if you are in a rush and need your parcel fast then please select express shipping if that's available to you.
- The price of shipping is dependent on the weight of the parcel.
- PLEASE NOTE - we are not responsible for incorrect imputed information at check out. If you have imputed your address incorrectly and have yet to contact us to change this before the item is shipped. You will have to wait until the package is returned to our warehouse before we can send it again.
- Glitter Planet will not assume responsibility if any duty or taxes applied are not paid by the receiver and the consignment is refused/held or destroyed at customs. Glitter Planet will not refund the cost.
Ireland - Customer notice:
We are now shipping to Ireland.
➜ Shop VAT Free - the VAT Will be charged to your at 20% when your parcel enters Ireland. The money to be paid is not an extra charge; it is the VAT Charge.
➜ Your parcel may be subject to customs/handling fees. The fees vary from Parcel to Parcel, and we can not determine what this will be. This charge is not from us. It is from the Customs office.
You can shop VAT Free on our website, and your customs service will collect VAT when your parcel enters Ireland. On the website, you will see all items, excluding 20% Vat.
If you refuse to pay the customs fee and the parcel is returned to Glitter Planet, when we receive the parcel back, the charge will be deducted from the refund as we pay the fee.
E.U. Shipping information:
➜ Shop VAT/Tax-Free - the VAT Will be charged to you at your country's standard rate when your parcel enters the destination country. So the cost is not an extra charge; it is the VAT/Tax Charge.
➜ Your parcel may be subject to customs/handling fees. The fee varies from Parcel to Parcel, and we can not determine this cost. This charge is not from us; it is from the Customs office.
As an E.U. Customer, you no longer pay VAT through our website. However, the VAT is charged at customs; please check your country's details for more specific information. All E.U. parcels are subject to customs fees. Please consider this when purchasing on our website, as we can not be held responsible for any fees they may apply. If you do not accept the package and pay customs fees, we will deduct the cost fees and the shipping cost from your refund, as we will then be responsible for paying the charges to receive the return.
We can not ship to P.O. BOX addresses.
We can not send parcels to PO BOX addresses at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you still choose to add a P.O. Box address to your order, it is at your own risk as we can not guarantee delivery. If you see this notice after placing your order, please email us, and we will do our best to change and amend the address before it ships, but we cannot guarantee we will do this in time.
Parcels will be shipped with DPD, UPS Express or Royal Mail Standard.
HOLIDAYS AND BANK HOLIDAYS
During holidays, busy periods and adverse weather conditions, you may experience delays. However, we always aim to deliver all parcels within two working days, wherever possible.
Please Note: All Shipping information is final once the parcel has been dispatched and cannot be changed after the parcel has left us. Please make sure all of your details are correct before placing the order. If you notice an error, please message us at email@example.com so we can make changes before the parcel ships. (we can't always guarantee we can make changes, especially if the parcel has left us, but we will do our best)
**Any FREE confectionary sweets or edible consumables within our parcels are eaten at the recipient's own risk & MAY CONTAIN NUTS, GLUTEN, EGGS AND ALL OTHER ALLERGENS.