Full Cover Nail Tips | Short Square
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free UK 🇬🇧 shipping over £59
- Free USA 🇺🇸 shipping over £120
Full Cover Short Square Nail Tips
Our high quality full over nail tips are loved by beginner and pro nail technicians worldwide. Create express manicures with ease for 1-2 night easy wear. Or apply with gel for longer lasting results.
Full Cover Short Square Tips will be Supplied in a box set of 312pcs with 10 sizes.
How to Apply our Full cover tips with gel:
Prep nails by pushing back the cuticle, then using a 180 grit nail file buff the shine from the natural nails
Clean your nails using safe scrub to make sure there isn't any dirt, dust or bacteria on the nails. This step will also help to dehydrate your nail plate, making the nails last longer.
- Prepare the full cover nail tip by choosing the right size that fits from side wall to side wall, you don't want then to be too big or too small. If you are in between sizes choose the larger size and then file down the sides until it fits.
- The portion of the full cover tip that will touch the natural nails needs to be prepped. To do this use a nail file or e-file to etch the inside of the nail tip making it rough, this will give the gel coat something to hold onto. Next dust off the full cover nail tip and apply pro bond primer to the etched area, also apply pro bond to your natural nail.
- Using Gel Base coat apply inside the full cover nail tip, only focus on the area that will come into contact with your natural nail.
- Turn the tip over and sign it up to your cuticle, don't let the fill tip come into contact with your natural nail all at once, start to slowly close the gap (like you have the tip on a hinge at the cuticle) until all the gel is in contact with your natural nail and there are no air bubbles.
- Using our Flexi led lamp or Mini C led lamp cure the nail tip in place.
- Repeat the process on all nails. Once fully applied do a full cure in your main LED Nail lamp, blend the tips into the cuticle and proceed with your design.
Full cover Nail Tip Removal:
Excellent quality tips, and I will definitely buy again. In fact, I will also be purchasing other styles. The only reason I dropped a star is because they’re labelled as short when in my opinion they’re more of a medium length.
Perfect for press ons or to use with the gel x method
These are good quality square Press on nails. I would say they are medium length, not short, but very easy to shorten if needed
I bought these as I struggle to do my own nails sometimes and wow! I love them!
They are perfect for creating custom nails too!