100% Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush | size 14 - Magic Stick
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free UK 🇬🇧 shipping over £59
- Free USA 🇺🇸 shipping over £120
Flick/rub the hairs between your fingers to remove the excess glue thats holding the hairs into place, do this with care so you don't bend and distort bristles. You need to remove 100% of the gum thats keeping the hairs in place - Once done soak in monomer and wipe on paper towel.
- Dazzling Holographic handle
- 100% Kolinsky Sable Hair
- High Quality
- Pre crimped ferrule for precision aligned bristles
- For Each brush the hairs are weighed to ensure constant quality and the perfect distribution of bristles within the ferrule.
* Handle is resistent to spillage of acetone and monomer - if spillage occurs pat dry and rinse with water, pat dry again. It may cause the writing to wear off if you haven't top coated it.
-We try our best to show colours and effects as true as possible but please be aware that it may differ slightly due to your monitor settings.
store you brush laying flat or bristles facing down if you have a brush holder.
Join the Glitter Planet Facebook group for trouble shooting, Glitter Planet products support, competitions and general nail talk :) CLICK TO JOIN NOW
The best acrylic brush I ever tried, I buy it for years now 👌
Perfect brush makes doing nails so easy
These are everything everyone has said they are and more. I have some really nice brushes but these magic sticks by far take the cake. I feel that the full firm brush hairs make for the better flexibility than most brushes as far as loading the brush with monomer as well as in controlling the acrylic during sculpting & decorating. And to get this kind of quality and still be priced just below what any of my other brushes cost? You just can’t beat that. The fact that it is stunningly gorgeous with that holographic handle and has such a nice feel in the hand are icing and a cherry on top too. I did topcoat the handle during prep so it stays as beautiful after repeated use as it was the day I got it but I think that is good practice with any brush. If you are on the fence it is def worth every penny!
I thought I loved the aqua brushes but this one is THE best!! will never use another!!