100% Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush | Galaxy Aqua #16
- Free UK 🇬🇧 shipping over £59
- Free USA 🇺🇸 shipping over £120
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
1 x Flat oval 100% Kolinsky acrylic brush size #16 The brush features a beautiful Glitterfall handle, for use with acrylic products (or just staring at lovingly)
Sizes Available - #8, #10, #12, #14 & #16
Flick/rub the hairs between your fingers to remove the excess glue thats holding the hairs into place, do this with care so you don't bend and distort bristles. You need to remove 100% of the gum thats keeping the hairs in place - Once done soak in monomer and wipe on paper towel.
Galaxy Aqua brush Features:
- Dazzling Glitterfall handle
- Flat oval shape
- 100% Kolinsky Sable Hair
- High Quality
- Pre crimped ferrule for precision aligned bristles
- For Each brush the hairs are weighed to ensure constant quality and the perfect distribution of bristles within the ferrule, allowing total control for the user..
- As this is a natural hair brush it has to be trained (while in use) and cut if needed (if you get any stray hairs)
We try our best to show colours and effects as true as possible but please be aware that it may differ slightly due to your monitor settings.
store you brush laying flat or bristles facing down if you have a brush holder do not bend the bristles.
**In case of contact with oil from the handle here's what you should do:
This brush is not a toy - & Not suitable for children.
Spillage: Wipe up the excess oil using a paper towel and dispose of it. Thoroughly wash hands and surface with warm soapy water until all oil the is gone.
Skin contact: If spilled on clothing/skin remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with warm water and soap. Wash clothes in machine - If change in appearance or irritation occurs seek medical advice.
Eye contact: If the oil comes into contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water for 5 - 10 minutes and seek medical advice if irritation or redness occurs.
Ingestion: The oil is NOT to be ingested if ingested rinse mouth immediately and seek medical advice.